HolidayMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server repack

4 posters

Go down

server repack Empty server repack

Post  hope Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:14 am

Guys, the current server repack (stonerms repack) had a lot of erros since we dont have stoner ms' costum wz files. So right now we have 2 choices. One is to get every1 to download the wz files. 2 is to change the repack. We admins thought its better for gms and players to have their own opinions. So post your idea under and we will choose the best 1.
~Tim
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

server repack Empty Re: server repack

Post  Pride Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:50 am

StonerStory=awesome custom npcs, pqs, etc.

Other repack=not so great

Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazey Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 am

P/S i know this is off topic, but why don't we have a suggestion corner for the forums?? This way, all people can put suggestion there. Smile Chatbox is also good,becuase player can ask questions there without panic.Panic is as in: OMG WHAT AM I SUPPOST TO DO!?..
Kazey
Kazey

Back to top Go down

server repack Empty Server repack

Post  hope Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Since theres is a huge amount of gliches and dcs in the stoner ms repack. Jack decided to changed back to the origenal repack and theres gonna be a server wipe out... I know its hard for some of you guys to understand, but im sure Jack is doing this for the best of the server and please be possitive about it... And yep, do not blame either me or Jack for this. ( We will give any refunds for any rare stuff that you have before the wipe out except for gm hats for players) And we will make sure this dont happen again.
~Tim
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

server repack Empty P/S i forget log in this is not the subject.

Post  Kazeyx3 Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:07 pm

By the way, can we have cookie or golden leaf or gold sack or chumji watermelon or money envelope or christmas present system? So that more activities can be make and they are able to be prize for event.

Kazeyx3

Back to top Go down

server repack Empty >_>

Post  hope Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Plz post this at the questions section
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:25 am

I'm trying to get jessmuffin to make me admin so I can edit the forums but she isn't active...

Pride

Back to top Go down

server repack Empty Re: Repack Change

Post  johnh53 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 pm

I suggest repack change, cause downloading wz files isn't as easy as it seems. Also i heard some people saying things about the old repack having custom NPCs. Just let me make the custom NPCs lol...

johnh53

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down