HolidayMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranoid's GM App(updated)

4 posters

Go down

Paranoid's GM App(updated) Empty Paranoid's GM App(updated)

Post  Paranoid Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 am

IGN(in game name): Paranoid

Name(real life name): Tyler

Age(optional): 13

GM experience(this will not effect your becoming GM): I have been a GM in SaphStory, PigsMS, TeddyBearMS, EpicStory, MaxgmmapleMS, GrandeMS, EdenMS and many more servers

Coding experience: i am not a coder

Your pros/cons(list both): Pros: I like to help new Comers to the server. Cons: If people get mad at me for no reason then i get mad.

How can you help the server: Well i am a good recruiter, so i can get some people to join the server so we can get more votes and become first at gaming sites, and i can vote myself, and i can probably get like 15 players to join by next week because i have like 38 networks that owners don't even go on anymore, so it's a free channel.

What do you believe makes a good GM: I know I am right for this job because I am very serious about the work I do and am very dedicated. You can't be too serious that would be no fun, so you should be able to have some fun along the road. I know the commands, as i got a handbook for GM commands; I understand how to help someone on where to train for certain levels, or where to find an item, where to find a NPC, how to make Maplestory fun. I usually make daily rounds around the maps for no reason.

How can we know we can trust you: Well I'll just promise this " I promise never to advertise on this server and i promise NEVER to HARASS a player and i PROMISE NEVER TO ABUSE MY GM POWERS on any player", and you can trust me because i am getting players for this server and when i can't be trusted i NEVER get any players for a server.

Handling hackers(important)

1) What will you do if you spot someone hacking?
I'll jail them for 20 minutes but then if they hack again I will ban them

2) If someone reports a hacker what will you do? List steps to make it clear.

(1) i will take a screen shot (2) i will show it to the owner.

3) What will you do if the hacker is your friend in RL? Well I'll ban him because he never cares if i ban him at private server's

Thanks for reading my GM App Very Happy

Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App(updated) Empty Re: Paranoid's GM App(updated)

Post  Pride Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 am

Again, your hacker question is wrong. You ban them immediantly if you SEE a hacker.

Pride

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App(updated) Empty marks

Post  hope Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 pm

I give you 6.5 overall, mainly because your hacker's question is wrong. We only accept 2 answers: ban imediently or screen shot and report to higher gm. Nice try though
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoid Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 am

Well, atleast i tried

Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App(updated) Empty last chance

Post  hope Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:16 am

By the way you can have 1 last try on your app. Focus on the hacker questions and tell us as much info as possible. GL
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App(updated) Empty Intern Level 1

Post  Anthony Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 am

New Intern Level 1, be active ingame more and try to recruit some more ACTIVE players! Then I'll make you a Level 2

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down