Michael's / iCoreanAs's GM app~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael's / iCoreanAs's GM app~

Post  Michael on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 am

IGN(in game name): IGN(in game name): iCoreanAs

Name(real life name):Michael Austin Jenkins, I'm Blorean (Black/Korean) xD.

Age(optional):

GM experience(this will not effect your becoming GM): The ones I can remember are:
MistNinjaMS -Co-Owner/GFX
MistarDuckieMS -GM LVL3
iStory -GM LVL 4
SnailMS -GM LVL 3
ConfuzzledMS -Admin

Coding experience: I know very very little, about coding, although I'm not so good at it I still believe I have the "goods" o.o.

Your pros/cons(list both):
Pros: I'm friendly and , and have an outstretched hand to anyone that needs it. I do not discriminate by noobs and pros but more as legits and hackers. I'm not the best GM in the world but I'm still working at it, and I'm working at it hard. I never turn away from anyone just because "I don't like them, or their rude" I feel everyone besides hackers should have a good chance

Cons: I can get angry, but only if people are fighting or not listening. I have a tendancy to joke around a bit Ex: Player- " Hey GM can you help me with something?"
Me- I might go " Can you help me with something." I don't do it to be mean, but more just for fun and laughs and hopefully they don't take it as if I'm being a jerk or something. I'm working on being more seriously as apposed to that.

How can you help the server: Well, first off , of course I vote every 12 hours. I have many open discussions about suggestions and other relations. I always have something positive in my head that would help the server grow and become more liked by ALL people.

What do you believe makes a good GM: I never intend to hurt anyone neither do I ever disrespect my fellow GMs, people of a higher authority of me, or even players. As I said I always have an outstretched arm to help anybody that needs it.

How can we know we can trust you: I've been a GM in many servers and I am very trustworthy. I never "bend" the rules, I would never do anything that could possibly hurt the server. If you don't think I'm trustworthy , get to know me in the game Very Happy. I'm a very sincere and nice guy to hang around.

Handling hackers(important)

1) What will you do if you spot someone hacking? I would first take screenshots, post them on the forums, (considering I have no tolerance for hackers) I would ban them without hesitation, of course first confirming they were hacking.

2) If someone reports a hacker what will you do? List steps to make it clear.
1. Warp to them.
2.Take several screenshots/post them on the forums.
3. If not a bad hack , such as flying, I would jail them and interrogate them.
4. If they do not give a good enough reason Ex. " Oh, I was just testing it out to see what it was." ~BAN HAMMER~~~~~~~
5. All done, time to look out for more hackers Very Happy.

3) What will you do if the hacker is your friend in RL?

Again I have no tolerance for hackers, yes it's my friend, but it's just a game. Even if a friend of mine was hacking. ~BAN HAMMER~~~~~~~ =P Smile

Michael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael's / iCoreanAs's GM app~

Post  Kyo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 pm

I think if the other owners are okay with your basic coding , I'm alright with it too .
Wait for Anthony or Pride to give you a test on it .
There's no differentiating hacks , as long as it's hacking - a straight ban

Kyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top