HolidayMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFX Format

4 posters

Go down

GFX Format Empty GFX Format

Post  Pride Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 am

Name:

Ign:

Experience:

Example work:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the example work you must post at least 3 of your works. You must show us that it is your work and you didn't rip it off the internet.

Pride

Back to top Go down

GFX Format Empty Re: GFX Format

Post  Peavey Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 am

Name: Jonathan (or Jon, whichever you prefer)

Ign: Peavey

Experience: Almost 2 years of Photoshop. I also have a few month's worth of signature requests from a different forum, and I am also in a Commercial Art Tech class, which uses Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.

Example work: I posted some of my photoshop signatures in the "Show Off" section of this site. Here is the link. But incase you want me to post some here:

GFX Format Zelda1

GFX Format Ichigo_sig

GFX Format Hitsugaya_sig

I sign each and every single one my pieces with the name "Peavey", which i use almost everywhere on the internet. If not chosen i will completely understand. Good Luck to all who as well apply.

Last edited by Peavey on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Peavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazey Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 am

Ichigo and the elf thing is awesome..Smile Very Happy
Kazey
Kazey

Back to top Go down

Post  Peavey Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:27 am

Elf Thing being Link from Zelda xD.

Ah, and i changed out my Matrix one, and replaced it with a different....If thats ok? lol. Oh, and was this supposed to be a new topic? Or a reply? lmao.

Peavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazey Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am

HITSUGAYA !!! <3 <3 <3 idk ask hope
Kazey
Kazey

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

Very good, you just needa work on blending in your focal/render to the bg. Could you smudge? That would help.

*EDIT: Forgot to say, ACCEPTED.

Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Peavey Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 am

Heh, Thanks! And yes, i could smudge xD. Just let me know what I can do. Wink

Peavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 am

Alright, I'll talk to jack and timmy about the banner. I'm thinking you'll have to make 2 since we need one for the voting sites and one for the forums.

Gratz~

Pride

Back to top Go down

GFX Format Empty Sorry....

Post  Peavey Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 am

Really, Really, REALLY sorry, but i may have to turn this down. I started school again and i can already tell that i might not have enough time with homework, projects, work, etc. Sorry! I might be able to log on every once in a while, but other than that..... again really sorry.

- Peavey

Peavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 am

Alright np! Kinda a let down but oh well. We don't want our server to mess up your own life.

Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

;o Wonder if the job slot is still available? And if i can apply for this and GM..? Lol Razz Oh well, i'll give it a shot anyway.

Name:
Ashley

Ign:
Ashley Very Happy

Experience:
I've been doing various graphic design work for about 3 years.
Mainly clothing design, which is where you have a template with the body on it and you add in colours, shape and details that clothes would have. Then you upload it to a 3-d body and sell it (I've earned a substantial amount of money from it, considering my age) Not that i would expect pay from this, i mainly do graphic design for the fun Smile
I've also done lots of editing things. Mainly adding shadows, highlights.. colouring hair, etc.
And i have done some signature work like Peavey.

Example work:
Since i reformatted my computer recently i don't have much original work D: So i just quickly chucked some things together advertising HMS, Not really very good but show some of my style. Oh and this site doesn't seem to have a slogan.. So i just made up a random one "Paradise awaits" lmfao. I can also do animation, and normally my backgrounds aren't always white.. Just happens these two are, haha. If i find some of my old ones lying around I'll add them here.

GFX Format Bf2byx

GFX Format Fmq45l

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:00 pm

;O I found a banner i made for someone on a website. I don't really like it much :S
GFX Format Htdvmw

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Ashley , I like your designs , I will talk to Jack and discuss with him whether you should be promoted Smile

Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down