HolidayMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranoid's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Paranoid's GM App Empty Paranoid's GM App

Post  Paranoid Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 am

IGN: Paranoid

Name: Tyler

GM experience: I have been a GM in EpicStory, SaphStory, PigsMS, TeddyBearMS, MaxgmmapleMS, GrandeMS, EdenMS.

Coding experience: if you mean coding on java i can't code but if you are talking about in game number coding then yes i do know how to code.

Your pros/cons: Pros: i like to help new people to the server, Cons: i have no Cons

How can you help the server: Well, i can help the server by getting some more players and making the server better, and if i recruit more, we will get more votes and we might become first on extremetop100.com or gtop100 etc....

What do you believe makes a good GM: Well i am a very respectful person and a very nice person and i NEVER treat anyone badly, i treat everyone just the same as i treat my friends.

How can we know we can trust you: We or just I, can make an Oath on like " I swear never to Advertise on this server or hack or treat anyone badly"

Handling hackers(important)

1) What will you do if you spot someone hacking? ill give them a warning, but if they hack again ill put them in jail for 20mins.

2) If someone reports a hacker what will you do? List steps to make it clear. Step1: ill go in hide and check if that player is hacking, Step2: if that person is really hacking i will talk to them.

3) What will you do if the hacker is your friend in RL? Well if that person is my friend in real life, ill just talk to them and then he can tell me why he is hacking, if he says the server is boring ill ban him for 3days.

4) How Active are you: on weekdays i can go on for like 6 hours or 5 hours, on weekends i can go on for 11 hours or 12 hours

Thank you for reading my Application! Very Happy

Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App Empty Application

Post  AdverseSin Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 am

1/10 Worst app ever, all your answers are wrong for the hacking thing, and everything is short, we don't need the oath, and you don't know what coding is. You do have cons, you're annoying. Invite 20 people, and we'll let you become GM, first get them all on, 15 min at the same time
AdverseSin
AdverseSin

Back to top Go down

Paranoid's GM App Empty Re: Paranoid's GM App

Post  Paranoid Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 am

Ok dude, why do you have to be so disrespectful, you just have to say i don't like it, you don't have to make a speech about how bad mine is.

Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Paranoid Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 am

And Dude how am i annoying, you don't even know me O_O

Paranoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: